Saturday, September 12, 2009

Envy - latest creation!

Hi All,

I've been dreaming up some new essential oil blends lately - and here we have one of the new ones :)

Envy - crisp tea tree with zesty, sultry lemongrass - perfect for the dark edge jealousy can have, with deep green swirled with whispy tendrils of black...



Also in the works are Bewitch (exotic Rosewood and smokey Vetiver essential oil) and Sinful (with sultry Patchouli, Sweet Orange, and spicy Cinnamon essential oils) so keep an eye out on my website for them!

I've recently gotten a new camera, so have been playing with it today - I'm amazed at the crispness of detail I can now get :)

2 comments:

innerearthsoaps said...

Looks purty! Have fun making and formulating your new soapies, I'm sure they'll be gorgeous as always :)

Fruehlingbitte-Naturseifen said...

You have a very lovely blog. Lots and lots of inspiration. You are most welcome to visit my blog too.
Best regards from Germany,
Silke