Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Day :D

I've been a busy little soaper this week - body butters, herbal balms, lip balms, sugar scrubs and soapies - phew :)

Here's a piccy of my main work bench before the action hits - I clean up at the end of each day, ready for the next! I have a big work table right next to the bench, that all the goodies go on :D


















The lather lab always smells sooooooooooo good when sugar scrubbies are on the menu!
















Here's a day's worth of 300 soapies all cut and lined up, ready to be tidying up and shelved for curing, then another 300 gets made the next day and so on :)















Enjoy!


3 comments:

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Amazing! You have definitely been a super soaper...they look fabulous :)

Holly said...

That is a lot of soap in one place! Whew! I'm tired just looking at it! They're all beautiful though and I love how it all looks lined up together with the sugar scrubbies too. :)

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

You are sooo organized! And your soaps are so huge! It amazes me how small many American-made soaps (including mine) tend to be compared to other countries...