Friday, November 16, 2018

After a long time being quiet :)

Oh wow it has been a while hasn't it!

Over the past few years I've been out of the blogging world because of my two newest creations - my son and daughter :)

I went back to University 2 in that time as well, to finally get my Bachelor degree - as a double major in Psychology and Sociology, because what else do you do while working and raising two kids? Lol!

Then I broke my arm last year in two places (OUCH) which was ever so clever of me (stocking soap ingredients in the lather lab no less) which meant I had to learn how to type one handed, and use my mouse left handed to complete assignments - but all better now!

As both my kidlets are now nearly in school, I've started getting a little bit of extra time back, and wanted to give you all a big "Hello!!!" How have you been? Does anyone still read blogs anymore, or is it all Instagram these days :P


No comments: